This month we were shocked to read that Princess Dianna was voted the third most popular Briton in history; we compiled a list of our most unpopular Brits:
- Michael Gove – For telling children that George killed Lenny in Of Mice and Men.
- Tony Blair – Repeated performance of fellatio on George W. Bush.
- Margaret Thatcher – Ruining everyone’s lives (apart from the rich’s).
- Jeremy Clarkson – Winner of arrogant w*nker of the year four years running.
- John Terry – Footballer and racist adulterer—the English answer to Tiger Woods.
- Mike Ashley – Businessman who the USSR’s capitalist pig propaganda was based on.
- Bono – U2 frontman famed for never taking off his sunglasses.
- Karen Matthews – Losing her daughter in a game of hide and seek until it made national news.